Friday, June 25, 2010

there are no words.

Saturday, June 5th

The stars here are beautiful.
We got to sleep in this morning which was so nice. I did devo this morning. I didn't think I would have to cause Billy man busted in, but I did. Thanks Billy!!!! After, we headed to pastor Steven's house and he showed us the house he is building, it is massive. He is calling it the "dream house." It is for missionaries to stay with him when they come to visit. The house was 8 or 9 rooms, with an apartment in the back. We ate lunch at his house and played soccer with Samuel. The ice cream man came! And ignored us. I cried. It's totally because we're white.
After we went to Entebbe for the crusade. I feel like a celebrity. Actually... It's more like a Pee-wee Herman kind of fame. It's just weird.
There is major spiritual warfare going on. I have never experienced anything like this. God is present but at the crusade you can feel the darkness from the city. It's such a heavy feeling. It's very real.


Oh... I AM SO TIRED OF BEING A MZUNGU!!!

Quotes of the day:

"Sorry my mouth wasn't open. Say it again." -Mason

"I like you Mason. You laugh at my jokes and hold my rocks." -Becca

"Is it ok if I smile at a cop?"-Me
"No, it's inappropriate to kiss them."- Niana
"No, it's inappropriate to dry hump them."- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment