Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day One

After 5 flights, 5 countries and multiple cities, I'm finally home! What a marvelous journey. These last 2 weeks have changed me in so many ways. I have fallen more in love with the Holy Spirit and have felt the presence of God more than I could have ever imagined. I am beginning from day 1 and will post my journal entries day by day.


Monday, May 31st

We are finally on our way to Uganda!!! (Via London and Dubai)
The last few days went by so slow, but we are finally on the plane to London. Taking off was terrifying. I hate planes. So much. Get me off of this thing and to Uganda, PLEASE!!!!! I am doped up on Dramamine and there are plenty of movies and TV choices, including GLEEEEE! This will be an OK flight if I just watch Glee the whole time. Haha. This flight is 7 hours long, Jesus, help me survive this. I really want to make it to Uganda... I am trusting in you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment