Thursday, June 17, 2010

London Town, well almost.

I leave for Justin and Diane's wedding today! I can't believe my adopted big sister is getting married! Haha. I miss her and will probably cry when I see her. We are leaving for Chattanooga this morning and I will be back on Sunday night!
Tuesday, June 1st

I had my first over-night airplane experience. It wasn't too bad except the screaming baby I wanted to strangle... just kidding. Good thing I had ear plugs! We ate dinner on the plane, it was pretty good... But I can tell I am going to get tired of airplane food very quickly.

There are lots of movie choices on the plane, but I find myself having movie ADD. We are currently an hour away from London. I am so excited for this! But please get me off this plane!!!! I am freaking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment