Monday, June 21, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding

Justin and Diane's wedding was this past weekend. Probably the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. I was honored to be apart of it.
Thursday, June 3rd
Morning:
First night in a bed since Monday! That was pure bliss, even though the beds aren't very comfortable. I slept like a rock. The shower was interesting... no curtain. Awkward.

It's a beautiful day outside. Thank you Jesus for this beautiful weather! We're going to the church today. I am really excited!!
Night:
Today=Mind blowing

Woke up and ate breakfast at the hotel. It was delicious. The food here is awesome and I haven't gotten sick yet! YAYY! We went to the church after breakfast. Church here is very lax, but people are on fire for God. It's so awesome. Pastor Steven is really nice and all the people we are meeting are so welcoming.
We hung out at the hotel for a few hours to rest and played with some children that live around here. They were so fascinated with the cameras. A few tried to steal mine, but I whipped them into shape, haha just kidding. The children here are beautiful. They all have such bright spirits.

We went to the crusade in Entebbe tonight and it was amazing. You could feel the presence of God there. It was beautiful seeing hundreds of people, dancing, singing and praising the Lord. This trip is opening my eyes so much to the world. These people are living in poverty while we sit back and do nothing. But they have more faith than most Americans ever will.

Quotes of the day:
"Can I worship with my farts?" -Hannah
"Oh crap! I just swallowed... I'm gonna die." -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment