Friday, July 9, 2010

Fading away.

So it has been a while since I posted. This is what I did not want to happen. We got home and the memories started fading away. And I don't want it to be that way. I miss Uganda so much. I think about the people every single day and I just can't wait to be back there next summer.

Monday, June 7thMorning:

It's really early. Everyone else is asleep. I don't know why I am up right now...
Today we are painting, you know what that means?? WE GET TO WEAR PANTS! YEEEEES! I am SO tired of wearing skirts. It will be so nice to finally get to wear pants out in public. (The little things!)
Last night Hannah adopted a child and Becca got 4 avocados for dowry.
Afternoon:

We painted the school this morning. It was alot of fun, but I think I lost most of my brain cels because of the fumes. We had to sand all the walls first which made me look EXTRA mzungu. After we went to Pastor Stevens to eat lunch and tonight we are going to youth group!
Night:

Youth group was awesome. The worship here is unbelievable!! The spirit is moving in all of us and it is such an amazing thing. The people are serious about their worship and teachings. I love it here. It is so amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. I could enjoy visiting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great things are happening there! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your kind comments on my post, always interesting to hear the stories about other bloggers lives

    ReplyDelete